March 15, 2012

I'm Back. . .

Ha!  I say that as though I've actually been missed!

You know the old song, "Even in the valley, God is good. . ."?


Wow!  The valleys I've gone through lately, the mountains I've climbed, and now, I'm at the peak, looking down & seeing all of God's glory through it all!



I won't bore you with the details, especially since they really don't even seem important now. . .just know that I'm so thankful that I have my health, I am so thankful that God gives his wisdom to others to use, I am so thankful for healthy kids and a wonderful hubby (even though his mood hasn't been too great lately). 

I'm blessed with "Mommy days" to share with my Princess, and with my Kindle download so that Tyler & I can read the same book together : )

I'm blessed that I can be back at church. . .the crud and a nasty sinus infection really had me down for a while.  (I'm also blessed that God gave us antibiotics!)


And I'm really blessed that the most recent full moon is behind us and that we have a vacation day coming up next week--the kids and I need a break from each other!!!

I'm also extremely blessed to have a new member in my family.  One that I have prayed about for four years and that Randy has adamantly said "no" to.  We finally adopted two weeks ago and we are all so head-over-heels in love that it really isn't funny.

Here's a photo of our new baby girl:


Prada: Chihuahua, Dog; Conover, NC


Her name is Tippy.  She's wonderful.  Just wonderful.

Life is good.

No. . .with God, life is Grand!!

3 comments :

Becky Biddy said...

So glad you are back!! I love your blog and you are such an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

wooo hooo glad your back sista!!! love ya! Princess

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back. God is good. Glad everything is ok with ya. I love you sweet Lynn. TG.