November 26, 2011

Too Much Turkey

Are you serious?

Thanksgiving has already come and gone?

That quickly?

Wow!!  Time passes in the blink of an eye.

"O come, let us sing unto the LORD:  let us make a joyful noise to
the rock of our salvation.  Let us come before his presence with
thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms." 
~~Psalm 94:1-2

Usually, before Thanksgiving has even come around, I am soooo ready for Christmas.  This year just seems, I don't know. . .blah.

It's too warm.

There is no sign of snow in the future.

My Christmas cards aren't finished.

I've written my Christmas letter (and deleted it) five times.

Yes, I said FIVE times.

Ugggg. . .

BUT!!!

They say that every cloud has a silver lining. . .

I think I have found mine!!  ;)

Thanksgiving Day, we headed to Randy's sister's house.  Her name is Linda.  We've always been really close, so I was pretty excited about getting to spend Thanksgiving with them.

We loaded the van. . .



Stopped for a cameo of Randy and Mee Maw. . .



And were on our way (I'll skip that part. . .long, boring drive).


Here is Jerry carving the bird. . .


While the kids find ways to amuse themselves. . .


But the VERY BEST PART. . .

Was when Mark brought out his iPAD. . . .

And Randy was HOOKED!!!!!!






(HO HO HO!!!  Merry Christmas to me!!!)













So very blessed with wonderful family, friends, Prayer Warriors, and co-workers who love each other, but more importantly, love the LORD!

Season's Greetings from the Mulls~~















1 comment :

Elaine said...

I love all the pictures! We wanted to tell you guys that we are thankful for your family!