January 8, 2012

An Absolute MUST Read

It has been a long, long time since I have had a book touch my heart like I did this weekend.

It was my first "borrowed" book on Kindle, and I was worried that I wouldn't finish it in time.

I shouldn't have been worried at all!! 

I finished it in TWO DAYS!!

This is the book I was reading:

It is the story of Mary Beth Chapman, wife of Christian contemporary singer, Steven Curtis Chapman.

The true story details how their family endured the pain of losing their five-year-old daughter to a terrible tragedy.

Their story of hope and peace is an inspiration to me and I am sure it will be to you.

I'm almost tempted to read it again before I have to return it to my Kindle-Lender!

After the past couple of weeks, God knew I really  needed to SEE with my own eyes that He is moving, whether I can SEE it or not.  That He is in control, whethere I can SEE it or not.

That I will be okay, whether I choose to SEE things that way or not.

Looking forward to a great, God-filled week!

No comments :